Miramichi Shores - Phase 4
The proposed subdivision is presently going through the approval process and
if approved lots would be available for purchase likely in the fall of 2021 or 2022.
A unique estate residential subdivision adjacent the beautiful Lake Huron Shoreline between Port Elgin and Southampton in the County of Bruce.
Miramichi Shores - Phase 4 is a proposed subdivision located half way between Port Elgin and Southampton in the Town of Saugeen Shores in the prestigious Miramichi Shores subdivision. The proposed treed estate residential development, with a total of 14 lots on a proposed cul-de-sac, is within a short walk to the beautiful Lake Huron shoreline.
Some of the key features of the development include:
- Large estate sized lots
- Large frontages (100 foot frontages on average)
- Lots are generally over 200 feet in depth
- Mature treed lots
- Access to the paved shoreline trail between Port Elgin and Southampton
- Numerous existing and proposed walking/hiking trails associated with town's Woodland Trails
- Close to the shoreline of Lake Huron and the picturesque Miramichi Bay Shore Road
- Surrounded by beautiful, natural features such as cold water fishery streams, unique woodlot features etc.
- Close to the communities of Southampton and Port Elgin
- The beautiful sunsets of Lake Huron over Chantry Island
- Architectural control on building designs and lot grading
- Tree Retention Plan